An application issue could be caused by either the phone or the app itself. Here are some steps we recommend that you try.
Step 1. Restart your phone
- Turn off your device and turn it on again
- Open the Star Stable Online app and log in
- Check that the issues have been resolved
Step 2. Check for Updates for the Star Stable App
- On your device, open the App Store app
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Apps with available updates are labeled "Update." If an update is available, click Update
- When the update is complete, restart the app.
Step 3. Reinstall the app
- On your device, touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Choose the Delete App and confirm.
- Once the app is deleted, open the App Store app.
- Browse or search for the “Star Stable Online” app to download it again.
If none of the steps above have helped solve your problem, we recommend that you reach out to our Customer Support