If you experience repeated crashes when playing or when starting the game, follow the instructions given below.
Windows 7/8/10 users:
Make sure the drivers for your graphic card are up to date by following the instructions below.
Update the drivers using Windows Update.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left panel, click Check for updates.
- On the Select the updates you want to install page, look for updates for your hardware devices, select the check box for each driver that you want to install, and then click Ok. There might not be any available driver updates.
- On the Windows Update page, click Install updates. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
If that didn't work, try downloading and updating the graphics drivers yourself:
- Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Device Manager, and then, expand the Display adapters entry.
- Double-click the adapter under the expanded entry.
- Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- When the info screen about the file problem pops up, choose the repair option.
If that doesn’t help, you can also try going to Library and searching for Star Stable. You will find the Star Stable file, right click on the file and click on Execute as administrator.
If you still experience issues with the game, here are some other things you can try:
- Close all other programs and applications running on your computer and restart Star Stable.
- Reinstall Star Stable
If the problem persists after trying everything on this list, contact our Customer service team and give as much information regarding your issue as possible, such as when the crash happened, how often it happens, and if you receive any specific error message when the game crashes. A screenshot of the error message would also help!