If you experience repeated crashes when playing or starting the game, follow the instructions below.
Windows 7/8/10 users:
Make sure the drivers for your graphic card are up to date:
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
- In the left panel, click Check for updates.
- On the “Select the updates you want to install” page, look for updates for your hardware devices, select the check box for each driver you want to install and click OK. Remember that there might not be any driver updates available.
- On the Windows Update page, click Install updates. Enter the administrator password or provide confirmation if asked to do so.
If that didn’t work, try downloading and updating the graphics drivers yourself:
- Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Device Manager, and expanding the Display adapters entry.
- Double-click the adapter under the expanded entry.
- Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and follow the instructions. Enter the administrator password or provide confirmation if asked to do so.
- When the info screen about the file problem pops up, choose the repair option.
If that doesn’t help, you can also try going to This Computer and searching for Star Stable. You will find the Star Stable file; right-click on it and click on Execute as administrator.
If you still experience issues with the game, here are some other things you can try:
- Close all other programs and applications running on your computer and restart Star Stable.
- Delete game files by opening the login window, clicking the cogwheel at the top right corner, and choosing Delete game files.
If the problem is still there after trying everything on this list, contact our Customer Support Team with as much information as possible regarding your issue, such as when the crash happened, how often it happens, and if you receive any specific error message when the game crashes. A screenshot of the error message would also help!