Always keep your login details to yourself. Never share your password with anyone, not even your best friend or family! Don’t forget to log out after every play session, especially if it’s not your computer!
Also, remember to keep your personal information to yourself when talking in the chat. Tell an adult if someone asks for your name, whether you’re alone, or where you live – and never answer those questions. No one should ask you questions about your personal information, not even your best friend from real life - because your best friend already knows your name and where you live!
We also recommend having different passwords for your Star Stable account and email provider. Choose a difficult password with numbers, letters, and special characters!
Have you been treated badly by another player? Then don’t hesitate to contact us immediately! Our Customer Support Team is here to ensure our players’ safety and well-being. In the meantime, you should put these players on your ignore list, so they can’t contact you anymore.
- Never share your password with anyone, not even your best friend or a family member!
- Use a strong password with numbers, upper and lower case letters, and special characters that no one can guess! (Examples - Good; cFwsV42f6+! versus bad; horse123).
- Use a different password for your email and your Star Stable account.
- Never share any personal details, especially if you are using a personal detail as your password!
- Log out after playing, especially on computers that other people have access to.