By clicking on the photo button up in the top right corner of the screen (or by pressing the O-key on your keyboard) you’ll open a tool where you can edit your pictures within the game! Press the button to snap your picture and then use the tool to rotate, add filters, and even change the time of day until you have your perfect shot. When you’re pleased with your composition, press the big camera button to save your picture. You’ll find your pictures right away by clicking Pictures taken, which will bring you to the folder where all your pictures are saved.
Articles in this section
- Your License to use the game/service
- How to get access to Wildwoods
- How to toggle the magic coat!
- How to care for your horse!
- How do I take care of my horse?
- Why are there no more quests for me to do?
- How do I change my home stable?
- How do I sell items?
- How do I lead my horse?
- How do I pet my horse?