When making a payment, you might encounter a status that you are not familiar with. Here you can find all different statuses and what they mean:
- Pending - This purchase is still being processed, meaning, that it has neither gone through yet nor failed. Please be a little more patient, since it might take up to 10 working days for banks to approve on payments. If this payment will be successful, you will find it in the purchase history with the status Approved.
- Failed - Your payment has failed. This means, no money has been withdrawn from your bank account and you will also not be charged for this attempt in the future.
- Refunded - The Star Stable Team has refunded this payment and you received the paid amount back.
- Chargeback - You made a chargeback on this payment, which lead to your account being banned. If you want to get a payment refunded, you will need to contact our Customer service team first. For further information regarding this particular chargeback, please send a message to our Customer Support as well.
- Approved - This payment has been successful and you received the purchased goods on your Star Stable account.
- Cancelled - This payment attempt has been cancelled and the payment has not gone through. You were not billed for this payment attempt and also won't be in the future.
- ChargebackReversed - You reversed the chargeback or closed the dispute that you have opened for this payment. Please contact our Customer Support team, so that they can investigate whether we can re-open your account or not.