When making a payment, you might encounter a status you are unfamiliar with. Here are all the different statuses and what they mean:
- Pending - This purchase has neither been processed yet nor failed. Please be patient since it can take up to 10 working days for banks to approve payments. If this payment is successful, you will find it in the purchase history with the status “Approved.”
- Failed - Your payment has failed. No money will be withdrawn from your bank account.
- Refunded - The Star Stable Team has refunded this payment, and you have received the amount you paid.
- Chargeback - You made a dispute on this payment and asked your payment provider to reverse a payment that was already cleared, which led to your account being banned. If you want to get a payment refunded, please cancel the dispute first and contact our Customer Support Team. You can also contact them for further information on the chargeback.
- Approved - This payment was successful, and you have received the purchased goods on your Star Stable account.
- Canceled - This payment attempt has been canceled, and the payment has not gone through. You were not billed for this payment attempt and won’t be in the future.
- Chargeback Reversed - You reversed the chargeback or closed the dispute that you have opened for this payment. Please contact our Customer Support Team so they can investigate whether we can re-open your account.