When you cancel your subscription, you cancel recurring payments. You will still be a Star Rider for the remaining time that you’ve already paid for. Once your Star Rider subscription expires, you will still be able to play in the starting areas of the game, and you will not lose any of your game progress. However, you will no longer have access to all areas in the game and your home stable will be changed back to Moorland if it was somewhere else.
Articles in this section
- What do the different payment statuses mean?
- I have made a payment, but I have not received my goods.
- How can I get a refund on my purchase?
- Why was my payment rejected?
- Can I make chargebacks or reversals on my own to get my money back?
- What is a Double Star Coins Weekend and when is it?
- What does Pay-Once Star Rider mean?
- What is a subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What happens when I cancel my subscription?