To uninstall Star Stable and its launcher, follow these steps.
If you have Windows:
- Click the Start button, then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Select Star Stable and then click Uninstall which is located in the upper part of the window.
- In the dialog that appears, select Remove, click Next and then Yes to confirm.
- On your hard drive, go to the C:\Users\Public – If there is a folder called StarStableOnline, you should remove it.
If you have Mac OS x 10.10 and later versions:
- Open the Application folder and drag the Star Stable icon to the Trash.
- In the Finder’s menu, click on Go, then on Go to Folder and enter the following command: ~/Library/Application Support/
- Find the Star Stable folder and then drag it to the Trash.
- Empty the Trash.
If you have previous versions of Mac OS as Lion (10.7.5) or Mountain Lion (10.8), you will first need to make the Library visible as it is hidden by default on these operating systems. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Click Go, Utilities, Terminal. Once opened, type the command: chflags nohidden ~ / library / and press enter to make the Library visible.
- Close the terminal.
- Then, perform the steps previously mentioned for later Mac OS X versions.
Reinstall Star Stable for Windows and Mac:
- Visit our website and log in to your account.
- Click the green button Download and follow the instructions.