If you encounter something weird in the game that looks like it’s not supposed to be there, and restarting or reinstalling doesn't help, you can report the bug to us. Contact our Customer service team through the contact form on our homepage and make sure to add as many details as possible.
When reporting a bug, please follow these steps:
- Add a short but descriptive title to your ticket, so that our Customer Support can sort through problems better.
- Write a detailed description of the bug and answer to the following questions:
- When did it first occur?
- Does it happen all the time or if you do something specific?
- What did you do before the bug occurred?
- Did restarting the game help?
- Are your graphics and computer drivers up-to-date?
- Are you using a Windows PC or a Mac?
- Did you change anything major on your computer since the issue showed up?
- If possible, add screenshots or videos! They are super helpful to find solutions!
To make things easier for you, we give you an example of how to report a bug:
This is an example on how to report an issue that you are experiencing.
Our team might ask you further questions and it can sometimes take a while to reproduce the issue and find the source that is causing it, so please don’t get worried if you don’t receive a reply right away.