It’s not always easy to know what your child is doing online. Here we have a few tips to help keep your child safe on the internet:
- Make sure your child is aware of our rules. They can be found here.
- Talk to your child about their online experience and ask questions.
- Passwords should never be shared, not even with best friends.
- The passwords for your email and Star Stable account should be different and complex.
- It is very important to never share any personal details in the chat, including your name, age, payment details, where you live, etc.
- Your child should always log out after playing Star Stable.
- If someone is acting inappropriately in the chat, use the Ignore function to ignore the respective player and report the player’s name to our Customer service team.
- If your child is very young, we advise you to play with your child and also manage the account password.