In Star Stable Online, we have a chat that all verified players can use. To ensure that the chat is a nice place to talk to friends and other players while staying safe, we have created a list of chat rules that we ask you to follow.
- Never give out any personal information to other players. This includes your name, age, where you live, your parent’s names, your school name, social media accounts, etc.
- Never ask another player for personal information, not even their name or age!
- Never share your password with anyone apart from your parent or guardian, not even your best friends!
- Never share your payment or credit card information.
- No discussion of external programs or websites is allowed, including social media platforms like Skype, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Even if you’re joking or messing around with your friends, bad words are not allowed in the chat.
- Talk about cheating of any kind is not allowed, and neither is cheating in the game.
- Asking for or offering Star Coins or Star Rider memberships is not allowed.
- Hate speech or any language referring to illegal activity is not allowed.
- No spamming or flooding the chat!
- No sexually explicit or dating-related conversation is allowed.
- No bullying, threatening, or insulting other players. Always be kind to others online!
Remember to tell your parent or guardian right away if someone online is bullying you or making you feel uncomfortable in any way.
Not following these rules can lead to a temporary or permanent ban from using the chat.
Be safe and enjoy the game!