We take the safety of our players very seriously and we always make sure to take special precautions in order to create a fun and safe environment for everyone!
- All players must accept our Terms and conditions, which ensure that all communication between players takes place in a positive and safe way. Players who violate these rules are monitored and risk being banned from the game.
- Star Stable adheres to the strict requirements set forth by PRIVO, an independent, third-party organization committed to safeguarding children's personal information collected online. The PRIVO certification seal posted on our website indicates that Star Stable has established Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) compliant privacy practices.
- We recommend that parents teach their children about Internet safety and about the importance of never sharing any personal information with new online friends. We encourage you to engage with your child's activities in Star Stable!
- The in-game chat is monitored by Crisp thinking, a tool used worldwide for online forums and platforms for children. The tool uses automatic filtering and flagging of unsuitable chat behavior, and we have experienced moderators who follow up and investigate any flagged content, all to ensure a safe and fun environment for your child.
- Star Stable does not and will never share any personal information or account details of any kind with third parties, with the exception of criminal investigations where we cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
- Star Stable is always free of third-party advertising.