Adyen is the third-party payment provider we use to process our credit card payments, e-wallets, and bank transfers. We use their hosted payment page functionality inside our homepage to provide completely secure and encrypted payments, which is why you may see their name in the URL.
Articles in this section
- Price Increase
- What do the different payment statuses mean?
- I have made a payment, but I have not received my goods.
- How can I get a refund on my purchase?
- Why was my payment rejected?
- Can I make chargebacks or reversals on my own to get my money back?
- What is a Double Star Coins Weekend and when is it?
- What does Pay-Once Star Rider mean?
- What is a subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?